Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Colee's Comment

Colee commented on "Fashion Feature: Ruffled Skirts" asking how to get clothes for less money. I am on a budget for clothing too, because I usually pay for them myself (and I don't get an allowance). I usually shop at Charlotte Russe, an awesome store that has sales and inexpensive clothes all the time. I also shop at Rue 21, which has even more inexpensive clothes...they have $10, $8, and $3 sale racks! I've read about and seen online how cool Forever 21 is. My friend told me that she went to a Forever 21 and a whole floor was filled with $10 clothes. Sadly, we don't have one where i live :(. I also got some hand-me-downs from my cousin, like those blue shorts I'm wearing with the peasant blouse in the pictures. If you take time to look, thrift stores and second-hand stores have some finds too. I shop at Dillard's, Penney's, Wal-Mart... I'm always looking for sales and clearance items.
I hope this helped, Colee! Good luck at school!
~*~Ava~*~

www.charlotterusse.com
www.rue21.com
www.forever21.com


1 comment:

Colee said...

OMG! thank u! ur amazing! its really nice to "know" someone who wears a brace, it really makes me feel less alone in this world of 1450 students without a brace.. :) i also have another question..how do u tell people who dont know u have a brace and they like give u a hug and kindof gasp and say oh my gosh whats on your back? and get really obnoxious..?