Friday, August 20, 2010

Fashion Feature: Ruffled Skirts

Fashion feature! Ruffled skirts are a real staple. I don't know the websites these are from, sorry! I just Googled!


Longer skirts are cute as well...they look good when you sit down because the extra fabric will hide your brace in the back.



This skirt is GORGEOUS! You could pair it with a slightly loose white shirt and a thin, light brown jacket.


I have a skirt like this pink one, but it's beige, from Dillard's. It has a wide, black waistband that makes your waist look good.




This loose skirt with ruffled skirt will draw attention to your waist and give you a nice shape.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

okay i am starting highschool in 1 day and im completly stressd out about bumping into people in the hallways,bending down for like a pencil, and hugs...my clothes are okay but my family is on a very tight budget so how do i get clothes that are cute but not so expensive??